Argus 3.0 dies in daemon mode

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Sep 4 09:32:56 EDT 2008

Hey Michael,
It should set up the PID using real uid and gid, but I'll look into it
today.
And it looks like I need to improve the error reporting around the PID
file.
Is syslog() different on CentOS (i know thats a bad question, but I
don't
know much about CentOS)?  Just wondering why we don't get a syslog
message in the ArgusError() call.

But with the changes, you're now running?

Carter