ICMP Flow

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Oct 27 10:59:19 EDT 2008

Hey CS Lee,
Sorry for the delayed response.  Yes, I can add these.  The status
field for ICMP flows has the type and code fields combined, into
a weird composite indicator, so we already have abbreviation
strings for all the types, and some of the codes.  These are documented
in the ra.1 manpage.

Should I print out these abbreviations, or do you have another list
of names to print?

Hope all is most excellent,

Carter