RPM Spec file bugs

Phillip G Deneault deneault at WPI.EDU
Thu May 22 14:56:45 EDT 2008

To be honest, I don't remember getting it. Are you sure it was me?
There is another guy named Philipp on this list who is working on
ArgusEye.  I avoid GUI's whenever possible.  :-)

I've found another issue that is causing radium in argus-clients-3.0.0
to be compiled into its own directory and not into the bin/ directory
and that is causing some hiccups as well.  I'm working through that
issue right now and hope to have something more concrete soon.

Thanks for the changes,
Phil