Problems with piping Argus output to rasplit

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Mar 21 15:36:56 EDT 2008

Hey Nick,
One other thing you can use, is argus()'s realtime feature.  Although
its a little tricky.  For simulation/testing purposes, you can have
argus
read packets at the rate they were received, or some multiple.  It maybe
that you can get by with reading at 50-100x realtime, which may be
slower than you're reading now, and that will give your rasplit(0 time
to process the output records.  Try playing with the "-T timescale"
option
to see if you can get good performance without hitting this threshold.

Still a workaround, but maybe helpful.

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President