[Bug/Feature Request] ra -T option rolls over at 255

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jun 6 15:58:50 EDT 2008

Hey Nick
I had changed all the command line flag indicators to be bytes, to
cut back on static memory requirements, and hadn't noticed that I
moved Tflag into that.

Try this patch, until I can get argus-3.0.1 started up.

Carter

==== //depot/argus/clients/include/argus_parser.h#49 - /home/carter/
argus/clients/include/argus_parser.h ====
273c273
<    signed char Iflag, Tflag, rflag, Rflag, Sflag, xflag;
---
 >    signed char Iflag, rflag, Rflag, Sflag, xflag;
275a276,277