argus -U option

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 30 18:47:57 EDT 2008

Hey Nick,
I found a partial solution to your (our, the, some of the) filter
problems that you
described.  I had a problem with parsing floating point numbers from the
command line, and the problem was that the compiler was confused about
the declaration of "strtof" and was messing up.

When you make and compile the distributions that have had filter
problems,
was there a compiler message when processing either the scanner.l or
the grammar.y file that was specific to strtof or strtoi ?

Carter