rasort -m loss won't work

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jul 18 12:32:49 EDT 2008

Hey Barry,
Sorry for the delayed response.  We do have sorting on the "loss" field.
Use the "-h" option on any ra* command, and you'll get the version
number,
if you think that you're using older code.

If you have a file that doesn't sort using the argus-3.0.x
distributions,
send it and I'll take a look.

Carter