racount

Mathew Brown mathewbrown at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 28 15:00:20 EST 2008

Hi CS,

  Nothing in particular.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm still
  new at Argus (compiled it for the first time yesterday) so I just
  compared it with argus 2.x which I also started using 2 days ago or
  so.  By the way, if you're the author of http://geek00l.blogspot.com/
  I love your blog :)  Finally, as most information and tutorials on the
  net cover Argus 2.x, there aren't many examples of Argus 3.x.  It
  would be great if a "Argus 3.x Recipes section" could be added to the
  main page of http://qosient.com/argus/ with examples of different
  scenarios and depending on the scenario and objective, you would run
  various ra* commands.  Experienced users can then provide newbies like
  myself with direction on how to approach different scenarios and the
  power of using argus and the ra* commands in comparison with any other
  alternative.  Thanks again.

--
  Mathew Brown
  mathewbrown at fastmail.fm