Argus 3 release

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:57:08 EST 2008

Hi Carter,

argus 3.x has been going through the long way, and I would really love to
see it released ;]

I will do my last round test on argus 3 client including the sasl setup too,
hope I can give my best help before stable version is released.

Thanks for answering my questions and requests in the mailing lists, it is
proofed to be great!

Message: 2