Getting very close to release

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 25 11:58:55 EST 2008

Gentle people,
We are getting fewer and fewer problem reports with argus
and the primary clients, which I take as a good sign.  While there
is a lot of stuff we can do to improve, I'd like to say we are done
with argus-3.0.0, server and clients, and its time to zip it up
with documentation, and get it out.

While I would like it to be perfect, that will never be, so now is
as good a time as any?  Does anyone have any issues?

I'm working on Solaris compilation today and I will begin doing
documentation in earnest, looking at a Feb something release
date.

How does that sound?
I really do appreciate all the work and support!!!  Thanks!!!!