Argus-info Digest, Vol 29, Issue 25

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:39:17 EST 2008

Hi Tbh,

For your argus query for topN for port, make sure you have -m proto sport,
the reason why you don't have port showing is because the protocol mix
up(udp, tcp and icmp) so you have to define it in racluster -M rmon -m proto
sport so it understand it based on protocol(either tcp, udp or icmp) and
generate the ports for you.

It should work, cheers ;]

Message: 1