unselectable fd (i.e. DAG card) support back in argus-3.0

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 11 18:06:31 EST 2008

Gentle people,
Unselectable fd support for argus (i.e. reading from DAG cards through
libpcap) is back.   This should work for any number of interfaces
specified.
I also added the libpcap workaround for select() and poll() errors,
for earlier
version of BSD, and so ... this should be tested a bit.  I've just now
uploaded
a new version to the server, so please take a look.

    ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-3.0/argus-3.0.0.tar.gz

Thanks for all the attention and support!!!!