graph of bytes against protocols for network loopdetection?

Bartlett, Mark Mark.Bartlett at getronics.com
Wed Feb 27 09:50:38 EST 2008

Hi Marten,

Our Argus data is being fed into a DB, and I have created an "argus website" using basic html/php pages with JPGraph (http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/)

Attached is a sample of the Hourly Dashboard which shows 4 graphs - 1.  Events by Hour, 2.  Daily Breakdown of Protocols, 3.  Source Bytes vs. Dest Bytes, 4.  Source Pkts vs. Dest Pkts.

If you are 'feeding' your data into a db and think this might be something you would like to use I can send you our install package.

Thanks.

Bartola