How to find multipath flows

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Feb 12 22:07:16 EST 2008

Hey Kevin,
Hmmmm, I probably haven't put it back into argus() yet.
What this will do is provide an indication in the flow record that the
mac addresses did change.  It will come up as a 'M' in the flgs field,
and multipath as a keyword will work, however, I'm not sure that any
of this support in back in argus.  I'll look at it tonight.

Carter