Time Issue on OpenBSD 4.2 with rc.69 (Was: Re: Sparc64 OpenBSD4.1 Compile issue)

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Feb 11 21:41:48 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 03:13:02PM -0600, Eric Pancer wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 16:02:26 -0500, Carter Bullard proclaimed...
>
> > Any chance you could test the Solaris machines you have?  If you have
> > a native Solaris compiler, try "./configure --without-gcc" to get it
> > to go with
> > cc.
>
> I don't have access to the sun compiler.

	I upgraded the machine at home to OpenBSD 4.2 as well and it can read
the output from the 4.2 machine at work (both Intel 32 bit) just fine, so I
haven't been able to replicate Eric's problem. Eric are your Intel machines
64 bit as well or 32 bit? I'll see what I can do with Solaris on 64 bit
tomorrow if I get time.
	Looks like OpenBSD is the same as FreeBSD, the configure fails and
trys to make depend. Looks like it doesn't like the phoney: construct either.