Sparc64 OpenBSD4.1 Compile issue

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Feb 7 20:10:28 EST 2008

If you think that its the clients, then reading the same records on
another machine
may give you good times.  If so, then we may have a packing problem.
check to see if reading records from other servers, using clients on
those
machines give you good times.  and of course if you have a 32bit machine
that could attach to any of these other probes, that may show where the
problem is.

Carter