argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.63 make failure - OpenBSD4.1

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 6 15:08:02 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 01:42:02PM -0600, Eric Pancer wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2008 1:37 PM, Carter Bullard <carter at qosient.com> wrote:
> > These are standard POSIX calls, so I'm sure you've got the code
> > somewhere in that box.
> >
> > More than likely it's in /usr/include/sys/sched.h ?
>
> Here's what I've found...
>
> $ grep 'sched_get_priority_min' /usr/include/*
> /usr/include/sched.h:int sched_get_priority_min(int);
> $ grep 'sched_get_priority_min' /usr/include/*/*
> $
>
> - Eric

	Then it should work as is unless __NetBSD__ is getting defined somehow
because /usr/include/sched.h should be where it looks other than NetBSD. Things
to try:

1) add a && !defined (__OpenBSD__) to the end of the NetBSD conditional line,
   to force OpenBSD to use the default case. I think thats a long shot though.

2) edit /usr/include/sched.h and see if the definition is conditional (i.e. on
__POSIX__ being defined) which may point you to whats wrong by finding a whole
new string to chase to figure out what should be defining the variable
controlling the ifdef :-).

3) run with the -E flag on the compile (write preprocessed code to stdout then
   stop) and see how the symbols come out, if sched_get_priority_min isn't
   defined then the likely answer is #2 and you need to figure out what should
   be defining the symbol that is ifdefing out the define.