Argus Documentation

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Feb 1 12:14:47 EST 2008

We already have a wiki site on vorant, but little contributed.

    http://www.vorant.com/nsmwiki/index.php?title=Argus

I started to write a bunch a few months ago, but somehow i lost
the pages of stuff I had written because of interface failure, and
I haven't been back since.

The web hosting service that serves up the argus home pages
is offering 'movable type 4' software pretty cheap which I could run
as an "official" argus blog, but I have no experience doing that.

Carter