Changing Color in ragraph

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Aug 1 10:42:19 EDT 2008

Hey Barry,
Doesn't appear that the graph you sent was generated by the command
line, but if it was,
wow, have we got a lot of bugs to fix ;o)

So, the colors for SrcLoad and DstLoad aren't really the same, they
are off by just a little.
normally the graph would be split, so that you would be graphing the
SrcLoad above the
x axis and the DstLoad below the xaxis.

Since you are using the "-split" option, we need to change the color
assignment strategy?
Don't like the split option?

Carter