argus 3.0 release date is here

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Apr 9 15:26:47 EDT 2008

Gentle persons,
So I'm putting up the official release code distributions in the
argus-3.0/dev directory.  I'm going to put the final touches on this
today, and have the official release of argus-3.0 on Friday.

While its not perfect, its time to push it out the back of the airplane
and see if it flies.  We've all done a lot of excellent work, and so
I think it will be alright.

Documentation fixes, FAQ changes etc will be finalized on the web
server, and so the code can go almost immediately.

Thanks for all the help and hard work, and of course, if you have
any comments/reactions/opinions/attitudes/whatever, please don't
hesitate to send them to the mailing list.