new clients rc.57 on the server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Sep 27 17:46:41 EDT 2007

Gentle people,
New clients are on the server that fix the bugs that have recently been
reported, ragraph(), radium(), "-t option" etc...  This also fixes a
major issue
in radium() where we were using of an uninitialized variable, causing
radium to not appear to process anyting.  I've run radium() and all
the ra*
programs through valgrind(), and so we're looking much better.

Also, this fixes a reported problem with "-M rmon" support and
aggregtation,
where we were getting source addresses popping up in the destination
fields.

I added a few steps to the ragraph installation trying to improve on its
path to the binaries that it needs, so if you install in a non-
standard place
it will still work.

Hope all is most excellent, and thanks for all the help!!!!!