RADIUM_OUTPUT_FILE and "filter"

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Sep 24 17:57:21 EDT 2007

Hey Wolfgang,
So radium is an argus record dispatcher, so it can put down
a listen on a port, and any number of clients can attach to it.
You can specify the port number in the radium.conf file or on the
command line:

   radium -P 12345 -S argus.src1 -S argus.src2 -S argus.src3

and then any number of ra* programs can now get at the
combined argus stream by attaching to port 12345 (or
whatever port you like).

   ra -S localhost:12345
   rasplit -S localhost:12345 -M time 1d ......

Carter