new code uploaded - argus cygwin support

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Sep 13 15:32:21 EDT 2007

Hey Mike,
I think it would be wise to have argus dump these packets to a file, so
we can try to figure out what kind of beast we're messing with.
They could be some bizarro new protocol, or a mangled packet.
If you don't mind, I'll put in some packet dumping logic and a
configuration
entry so we can enable this type of function.

Is this the segment that was causing problems before?

Carter