New support for printing out flow packet size metrics

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:52:00 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I was in the transition period of getting used to my new job without argus
deployment and will come back again once I have chance to deploy argus
again. Anyway I would like to thank to Carter, Peter and the rest to put so
much efforts to fix the problem. Guess my former company would be happy with
argus with much improvements.

Anyway reading the mail threads keep me updating on what's available in
argus world, and Carter has mentioned the new support for printing out flow
packet size metrics, may I know what's the use of it and what it really
means.

Hope to back on track soon, cheers.

Thanks.

--