new software on the server, ..., almost done

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Sep 5 22:38:01 EDT 2007

Hey Russell,
If you don't mind using patch, if you could make this change in your
argus-3.0.0
it may eliminate your zero length record problem:

==== //depot/argus/argus/argus/ArgusModeler.c#45 - /home/carter/argus/
argus/argus/ArgusModeler.c ====
1916c1916
<                      frag->canon.net.hdr.argus_dsrvl8.len  = (sizeof
(struct ArgusFragObject) + 3)/4;
---
 >                      frag->canon.net.hdr.argus_dsrvl8.len  =
(sizeof(struct ArgusFragObject) + 3)/4 + 1;

Carter