ra clients Netflow

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Oct 15 12:15:30 EDT 2007

Hey Jean Michel,
You should run ra() using the -D option, (assuming you
did the ./configure;make with a .debug tag file in the root directory).
I'd start with something like "-D 9", to see if its reading anything
off the wire.

I personally don't do Netflow capture, but I'll setup a test to see if
I can get anything myself using fprobe(), a little later today.

Carter