Call for Contributed Software

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sat Oct 13 13:30:49 EDT 2007

Gentle people,
Now that we're stable and getting close, its time to assemble
any contributed software for the 'official' distribution.

Argus is released under the GNU License, and so anything that
is contributed should also be released under that License.

If you have software that you would like people to know about
but do not want to include it in the distribution itself, please send
me a note, and I'll put a mention in a file, and I'll also make a
link on the web page (that will actually be maintained ;o)

Hope all is most excellent!!