default interfaces to monitor

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Oct 12 10:56:43 EDT 2007

On the 10-gig Endace cards, you can get them pretty well time
sync'd by connecting their time sync interfaces together and having
one of the them sync the other (is that the dag_duck stuff? ;o).  We've
done quite a bit of this and it works well,  but haven't done anything
less than mid (50-100) microsecond sync, as I personally did that work
years and years ago, using pretty old cards.

No need for GPS sync for this, as we don't need accuracy, just
precision.  But if you have an external GPS sync, and split the
trigger to the two cards, you get in the lower microsecond sync
on the cards.

Carter