PF ring support in argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Oct 12 10:12:23 EDT 2007

Hey Russell,
I looked around, and I don't think there is anything that argus needs
to do
for you to have it use a pf_ring as a packet source.

Peter's been using rings for a long time, and I don't think he has had
to make any argus changes?  You do need to make some kernel changes
but I don't think argus needs to know about that.

Carter