ra clients Netflow

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Oct 11 12:37:02 EDT 2007

Hey Jean Michel,
Segmentation faults are not at all good.  First things first.
Version number of the ra program you are using (hopefully
a ra-3.0.0.something.  Is the segfault reproducible in a short
period of time?  What version of netflow?

If it does happen often, would you mind configuring, compiling and
running ra with the .devel and .debug files in the distribution dir?
    % touch .devel .debug; ./configure; make clean; make

And running ra under gdb:

    % gdb bin/ra
    gdb) run (parameters you were using, except -w -)

And then when it dies:

    gdb) where

That would help a great deal!!!!!!

Carter