Argus Question & Answer

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:32:15 EDT 2007

Hi all,

As I'm always following up with the mailing list to catch the changes, tips
and tricks about argus, I figured that there are always repeated questions,
Carter and the rest seems need to answer the similar questions many times
which is inefficient(just be frank that I would rather prefer Carter to code
more on argus instead and I think you guys may agree too).

If I recall correctly, the wiki about argus topic is already setup here -

http://www.vorant.com/nsmwiki/Argus

Maybe we should really make use of it and share the stuffs there, so
whenever there's question and the answer can be found in the wiki, we just
need to point it to wiki, I have experience that it is very efficient for
knowledge sharing(bro-ids which was lack of documentation now is doing
really well with wiki, fluxbox is great with all the tips and tricks in wiki
and many more).

We should make use of efficient solution. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks all.

Cheers ;)

--
Best Regards,