argus suggestions please

Michael Hornung hornung at cac.washington.edu
Fri Oct 5 12:40:31 EDT 2007

I have an ra reading from a remote argus collector 24x7, and every 5
minutes the argus file is archived; at the end of a day I have 290
files representing the traffic from that day.

Let's say I want to make a list of the top talkers, sorted by total
bytes transferred.  Given those top talkers, I want to see the following
as text, and/or alternately graphed, for each top talker:

IP
# flows
# bytes rcvd
# bytes sent

Can you recommend a command-line that's going to give me this?  The
profusion of argus utilities and a lack of examples is making this hard
for me.  Thanks.

-Mike