ragraph / pipe problem just not fixed?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Oct 4 16:10:53 EDT 2007

Since ragraph actually calls rabins() you probably don't need the
first call.
Does this generate a decent graph?

    ragraph sbytes dbytes -M rmon time 1m -m smac -t 2007/10/04 -r
file -w ragraph.png --
         ether host 00:15:F2:64:92:13

And just for completeness, you don' t need the "-r -" as that is the
default input.

Use rabins() to generate an output file and use ra to see if the data
is reasonable.  And try to graph the srate and drate, rather than the
sbytes and dbytes, to see if there is any discrepancy.  One could be
reporting bits per sec, and the other could be reporting bytes per sec?

Carter