ragraph: only shows half charts

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Oct 4 11:52:13 EDT 2007

Hey Wolfgang,
I updated the command line for consistency with all the other tools.
Before argus-3.0, we had a lot of field keywords that expanded to
two columns, but with the new strategy, these keywords don't expand,
they generate a single metric.  "pkts", "bytes", "rate", "load", "loss",
"mac", to name a few, now generates a single aggregate metric/identifier.

For all the ra* tools, "pkts" now  returns the "Total Pkts" which
is simply (spkts + dpkts).  In prior versions of ragraph(), the perl script
actually intercepted the "pkts" and expanded it to "spkts dpkts", and
bytes to be "sbytes dbytes".

So, ....., in your script, change "pkts" to "spkts dpkts" and all should be
well.

Carter