new clients rc.58 on the server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Oct 3 20:41:27 EDT 2007

Gentle people,
ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-3.0/argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.58.tar.gz

is now ready for testing.  This release candidate has a large number of
modifications to fix bugs as well as to finalize the argus-3.0.0 record
enhancement support.  This primarily is the addition of packet size
reporting and country code printing.

Of the bug fixes, one in particular is an unreported bug where radium()
would/could eat as much CPU as it could get.

There are a number of fixes to ragraph().  It should use modern rrdtool
distributions correctly (switching from the \J label to the \l label
for left
justification of legend items) and I've changed the color selections so
that we repeat colors only after 24 items in the graph.  I also added
support for new rrd_graph options, such as -units si and the -units-
exponent
option.

If anyone finds any issues, regardless of wether its code, installation
problems, documentation errors, etc....   please send email!!!!!

Thanks for all the support!!