Argus management records

Esteban G infoape at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:13:34 EST 2007

Thanks for the response Carter. Just want to say that  your work is
great and I really appreciate the efforts.

I didn't realize the management records were quite so rich. Out of
curiosity I started going through them  for some of my collectors and
was surprised to see some "packets dropped". Should I see a similar
indicator of dropped packets in the output of ifconfig?

Also is this the correct command for graphing dropped packets:
ragraph sport -M 5m -r argusfile.gz  -title  "Dropped PAckets" - man

-Esteban