How to get latency of jitter graphs with ragraph

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Thu May 3 07:39:43 EDT 2007

I'm not sure what you are trying to do, so send the command you are having problems with.

If you want to test, try calling rabins with your parameters.  Rabins is the core of ragraph, so if rabins can do it so can ragraph (generally).

Also, if ragraph can't generate your graph, you can graph the output of rabins using a dzen other tools, like excel.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone