Radump and ra

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 27 06:10:12 EDT 2007

Hmmmmm,
Radump() prints the basic decode that tcpdump prints, and the field width specifier, truncates that string, so be generous with the field specifier.
Compare the output of ra() and radump() against something like udp DNS.  You will see the diff immediately, or afs, or bgp, or stp or whatever.

The references to rsvp should be removed.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone