Argus Radump

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 27 05:45:33 EDT 2007

The support currently is to print time fields using:
   dur, avgdur, sdur ddur, stime, ltime.

Ra programs do the right thing with finding the minimum and maximum of these to report a correct dur.  Sdur is the delta between sstime and dstime, and similar for ddur.

I need to add:
   sstime, dstime, sltime, dltime

for the specific timestamps.

QoSient LLC