Daylight saving time and time filtering with -t

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Sun Mar 25 13:01:57 EDT 2007

Hey Wolfgang,
The ra* programs use the standard localtime() and timelocal() calls to figure out what the time is, and the TZ variable is there to correct when the system doesn't do the right thing!!!

A TZ that defines your daylight savings rules can help.  And if you would like ra to print the timezone that it is using, put a %Z or %z at the end of the TIME_FORMAT variable.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone