Argus 3.0 Client documentation ?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 21 16:42:57 EDT 2007

Hey John,
    try this:
       racluster -r file -M rmon -m saddr  - ip  ( this generates
stats based on IP address)
       racluster -r file -m matrix - ip    (based on IP matrix)

    to do whatever TopN you want, pipe the output to rasort().
    So to get the Top10 in packets received and transmitted:
       racluster -r file -M rmon -m saddr -w - | rasort -m pkts -w -
| ra -N 10

    To get the Top5 in bytes per second transmitted:
        racluster -r file -M rmon -m saddr -w - | rasort -m srate -w
- | ra -N 5 -s +srate

Hope this is helpful, if you have any problems, send email!!!!

Carter