Oddness in rc41

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 13 18:40:48 EDT 2007

So when the RA_CISCONETFLOW_PORT is set, the ra* program
is expecting Cisco Netflow records, so when it starts reading, and
it gets argus records instead, it exits.

This seems like the correct  behavior.  I'll put in an error message.
Best not to set this in your ~/.rarc file, unless you are really reading
Netflow records.

Carter