Argus - Cisco Netflow

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 13 13:43:06 EDT 2007

Hey CS Lee,

I think the actual syntax is/should be:
    ra -CS 9995

you would think that the host address would be needed, but because its
a receive only UDP datagram socket, there is no address.  I can make it
so that if you feed it an address:port pair, which is the standard
syntax
for the '-S' option, it will handle it fine.

You are using the 'P' option to eat the "1.2.3.4" string.  Other than
that, it
has no effect in this case.

Carter