Radium

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 7 00:27:53 EST 2007

Hey CS Lee,
I've added support for the -u, -g, and -c options for radium, added the
corresponding variables in the radium.conf file, and fixed the usage()
and the man page for radium().  I didn't test it extensively, but it did
work
for me.  Please give it a run, when I get rc.41 up on the server, tomorrow
night.

Carter