argus-3.0.0 ArgusWriteOutSocket

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jun 19 19:42:42 EDT 2007

Hey Michael,
Your argus is generating more records than your radium
is reading, (your argus output queue is getting too long)
This is an indication that the remote client is either too
slow, has gone away, or your argus is overloaded and
can't write records out fast enough.  argus  closes the
connection and throws the records away.

You reported that this probe is running above 90%, so I
suspect you need a faster machine for the link you are
monitoring.

Carter