Rmon and output to database (e.g. mysql format)

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 14 07:39:19 EDT 2007

Hey Mel,
No I don't!!  I was going through each field and adding support for printing XML, using the argus-2.0 xsd as a guide, but we have so manu more fields that the xsd is inadequate.

Anyone feel like they have a grip on xml and can comment on the xml output we have today, using ra() and the "-M xml" option?

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone