racluster segfault

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 00:28:04 EDT 2007

Carter,

Today I try to run racluster -m saddr daddr proto dport and it prompts to
segfault.

gdb racluster
GNU gdb 6.6
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run -nnr 2007060810AM.arg -m saddr daddr proto dport - ip
The program being debugged has been started already.
Start it from the beginning? (y or n) y

Starting program: /usr/local/bin/racluster -nnr 2007060810AM.arg -m saddr
daddr proto dport - ip
[New Thread -1209886016 (LWP 26356)]

[Switching to Thread -1209886016 (LWP 26356)]
0x0808b5af in ArgusSortSrcAddr ()

I don't attach the argus data file as it is too big.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geekooL[at]gmail.com>