rmon

Robert Leyba r_leyba14 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 03:32:28 EDT 2007

Hi CS,
    Thanks for the reply.  Honestly, still trying to dissect the concept of
flows ( and flow directions!)   Will google more of this.   At any rate, going
back to my original question, if we were to start measuring the traffic between
our two subnets would the syntax be:

root <at> cpocts:/tmp# racount -M rmon -r outfile - net 10.52.32.215/20 and net
10.22.97.10/20  -L0

...or would it be the same command above but without the -M rmon parameter?

Basically we would want to measure ALL the data that flows between the subnets,
regardless of direction.

Thanks again

--robert