Jitter and intrapacket delay

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jul 17 15:48:55 EDT 2007

Hey Urtho,
I know it's a minor point, and not to be too noisy on the list, but
it is
important to be right on the math!!

std deviation is the square root of the variance, so .....

    std dev = variance ^ 0.5;

so

    variance = std deviation ^ 2.0;

I'm pretty confident about this, and if you want to bet, I will
take my winnings in dollars or euros!   :o)

Glad to see that argus is helping!!

Carter