2007 New Years Resolution

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jan 23 10:08:10 EST 2007

Gentle people,
With a new year comes a new effort, well the same effort, just a
slightly different timestamp ;o)  OK, time to make the push to release
for argus-3.0, so I will be fixing many things on the list this week.

So, here is my list:
    racluster configuration issues
       Fix syntax errors and verify idle timeout behavior  (Russell F.)

    radium configuration parsing verification and validation (CS L.)
       bug reading RADIUM_ADJUST_TIME.

    setting gid using "-g " option (Russell F.)

    management record content verfication/printing/etc...

    fix hostname/port/protocol decoding and configuration issues
(Chris J.)

    Extend netflow support to version 7, 8? (clients now can read v 1
and 5).

    Fix "drng" variable parsing for field printing.

    Floating precision consistency check (Philipp L.)
    Flags indicator consistency check (Philipp L.)

    non-blocking DNS as a configuration item for ratop (Carter B.)

It seems that there is a situation where ratop() will just sit there,
and look idle even though there should be a lot of data for it to
process.
Clock is moving, responds to keystrokes, but no data.  If anyone see's
this, make a note and send an indication to the list.

If I've missed something on your list, give a holler to the list!!!!!